In accordance with Sonoma & Mendocino County guidelines for public health and safety, we kindly require all participants to respect the following COVID-19 procedures:
- Please perform a health self-check before arriving using the CDC Symptoms of Coronavirus as a guide.
- Please do not attend an Unbeaten event if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, suspect you have been exposed to the virus, or are suffering from any other flu-like or respiratory illness. Cancellations require lead times to the best of your ability. See our FAQ or inquire.
- Wear a protective face covering (please see county code C19-14 details here bottom of sec 5) and for types of accepted face coverings see here or just ask.
- Maintain a 6 foot physical distance from other participants not belonging to your household.
- Bring your own food and water (until further notice).
- Current group sizes are limited to 10 persons (including your Unbeaten guide), there will be no physical contact or sharing of food and drink, and no shared physical equipment or materials unless they are sanitized before and after use, and used by only one person for the duration of your experience.